Thursday, September 23, 2010

Logos

Add caption
I like how they use the needle tower on a exaggerated angle, and the Canada flag stands out.













I like this logo because of how the Inukshuk has multiple colours, and how the vancouver is so bold yet doesnt take away attention from the olympic rings.

I like googles logo because of how they make the colors part of the name, so they cant take away your attention from it. 



I like this image, because of how it shows the fountain, and how it shows Kelowna as a family place.  I dont like how the colors are all cold, and I think it would have been better if they were bright.








I like this logo because of how the leaves almost form a archway.










I like this logo because of how it uses bright colors, unlike the old one, but I also dislike this logo, because of how much they paid for it.









I like this logo because its the canucks, WOO!
I like this logo because of how the color takes no attention away from the picture.

1 comment: